Marketing Specialist - fulltime Amsterdam
Game Transactionz helps mobile game studios benefit from the current eSports buzz. By integration of our SDK, studios transform their game into a competitive eSports Arena. Players will be able to challenge each other and compete head-to-head for real money! In the booming gaming industry, GTZ is making its mark by helping other studios utilize this unique revenue-generating method. Our main goal is to create a win-win-win scenario for the players, studios and GTZ.
The perfect Marketing Specialist will have full responsibility to create and operate the most ideal marketing strategy for GTZ. This strategy will be completely in line with the current sales strategy and serves as the first two steps in the customer journey: awareness & acquisition. This is the opportunity to put your complete skill-set into practice and take the lead in all marketing efforts.
We’re looking for a go-getter with a broad skill-set and great vision. You have the ‘everything is possible’ attitude and take full responsibility to make it happen. The mobile game industry is fun, exciting, fast-paced and you fit right in!
- 20% strategy and structure building
- 30% social media management
- 20% running and optimizing ads (Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin)
- 30% content creation for website, blog posts, sales docs, events and social
- + 100% experimentation and testing out your own ideas
- Taking the lead in all marketing efforts
- Improving the current marketing strategy and structure
- Online lead generation via all relevant channels
- Setting up marketing campaigns for all relevant social media channels (Linkedin, Twitter, Facebook, Google)
- Data-driven optimization of all marketing efforts
- Creating content for articles, blog posts, sales docs, events and social
- Creating a functional social media content calendar
- Curating great content and finding trends in the market
- Writing triggering copy that excites
- A broad marketing skill-set (jack-of-all-trades)
- The drive to measure what works, what doesn’t and improve!
- You are available full-time at our office along the (most centred) Amsterdam canal
- You are outgoing, curious and eager to learn
- You are very responsible and ready to take the lead in marketing
- You have a working proficiency in English
- You want to be part of the booming gaming industry
- A highly dynamic job with a competitive salary
- Career advancement opportunities (building & leading marketing team)
- Office in the city centre of Amsterdam (Singel 122B)
- Being part of a fun but goal-driven team
- Play loads of mobile games during office hours in order to ‘keep up with the trends in the market’.
Apply now with your CV & Motivation